If you are excited about your already produced independent film or TV series that you'd like us to consider for distribution, submit your completed film or TV series here. No porn or pitches.
Transform U Films, a subsidiary of Transform U Media Network Corp, is a streaming platform and full service, global distributor with third-party relationships to some major distribution outlets.
Based on the experience of its founder, Marcus Contrell Hart, the industry has been shaken up, and supporting truly independent films is evident. COVID has taught us that filmmaking needs out-of-the-box thinkers. The days of film festivals all over the world and never to be discovered by the sales agents and distributors that frequent only the top-tier festivals such as Sundance, Toronto, and Cannes is over. These festivals used to be filled with fresh original voices but COVID forced everyone home. Besides, Film Markets like AFM and Cannes are too costly and complex for most independent filmmakers to attend anyways, but Transform U Films can represent your film to international buyers bypassing most of the old way. We also have a pending membership of IFTA, the International Film and Television Alliance, the primary global distributors trade association.
Our global distribution contract is filmmaker-friendly, returning 80% of all revenue earned to the filmmaker. We charge no up-front fees or expenses, provide transparent quarterly reporting and we work with all our filmmakers to educate them about the most up-to-date best practices for marketing independent film. We also have a private Facebook group of filmmakers that are committed to supporting each other.
· We pay our filmmakers 80% of all revenue from the first dollar earned.
· We pay quarterly.
· We give detailed reports quarterly.
· We have no investors.
· We have no debt.
· We have built a powerful, private community of Transform U! filmmakers, who support each other with reviews, case studies, company news, and marketing tips.
· We actively market our films on social media.
· We actively market our films in the top Buyer databases.
· We encode and deliver our films directly to each platform, outlet or buyer, with the exception of AppleTV as they must be delivered through a proprietary delivery service.
· We publish a new catalog of our films twice annually.
· We never give our movies away for free. It may be free to the public, but we are getting paid by the platform/advertisers.
· There is no guarantee that every distribution outlet will accept your film. Platforms are curated.
· We do not finance films.
-Limited Theatrical - available for select films
-Cable - Time Warner, Comcast, DirectTV, Dish
-TV - Streaming Hybrids - PlutoTV, YouTube TV, Sling
-UHD/4K - Roku, FandangoNow, Samsung, LG, and other SmartTVs
-TVOD (Paid Transactional) - iTunes, Vudu, PlayStation, Xbox, Amazon Instant Video, Google Play, FandangoNow, Hoopla, Vimeo
-SVOD (Subscription) - Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus, YouTube Red, ConTV, Dove, Netflix (for films with names)
-AVOD (Ad-supported) - Hulu, TubiTV, Docurama, PlutoTV, Crackle, ROKU Channel, IMDbTV